Join us at local conventions and help make their gaming run smoothly by becoming a Convention officer.
Become a Gamemaster at a Meeplefest, game day or local convention with the UAG!
- Makes sure we have enough chairs and tables for the event. This may require asking around for loaners, as well as renting any additional items.
Clean Up Crew
- Tears down, takes out trash, cleans up and other organizational tasks that need to be done post event.
Concessions/Front Desk Scheduler
- Finds other volunteers to cover 2 hour shifts through out the day.
- Will also have a final schedule ready before the event.
Craft Day Host
- Lends their home for a day of crafting.
Craft Day Attendee
- Helps create various decorations and prizes for an upcoming event.
- Sends out inquiries to past GMs and those interested in GMing, and asking if they’re available to GM games the day of an event.
- Is in charge of the concessions meals, getting the items approved by the Officers and having the items ready and available the day of the event.
- A budget must be worked out between the KC and the Keeper of the Coin.
- The host is those who lend out their house for a Meeplefest.
- They’re required to have the house in a reasonable shape to be used day of event.
- Contacts local stores, as well as online stores to find prizes to be donated at the event.
Scheduled Gaming Scheduler
- Receives GM’s names and games they’re going to run, creates a schedule and coordinates with the GMs on their scheduled time.
- May be the same person as GM Coordinator.
Set Up Crew
- Helps clean up, set up, and other organizational tasks that need to be done prior to the event.
Contact the the Officers if you’d like to become a volunteer, or have your name down for future volunteering efforts.
Prizes & XP
Volunteering your efforts at one of the UAG’s events will get you raffle tickets for hours spent volunteering. Volunteers who aren’t GMing, are usually given 2 hour time slots.
If you’re a member of the UAG, check out the XP Program to see how you can gain XP in one or more of these roles!